Balance Not Granted For Partial Period
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps To Reproduce The Issue
config_billing delay 1
1. Move pin_virtual_time to 10.02.2000
2. Create an account on 10.02.2000 with a dummy plan with /service/ip.
3. Set pin_virtual_time to 10.01.2005
4. Purchase a Deal containing a Cycle forward Product on 10.01.2005 with start_t as 13.01.2005.
5. Set pin_virtual_time to 13.01.2005
6. Run pin_bill_accts. No billing happened
7. Set pin_virtual_time to 14.01.2005
8. Run pin_bill_accts for close billing. Billing is done.
9. Set pin_virtual_time to 10.2.2005
10. Purchase a second deal that has CF event that grants Free second and discount with start_ as 13.02.2005 and end_t as 14.02.2005
11. Run billing on 13th
12. Run close billing on 14th
Actual Result: Free resource does not apply for one day and charged_to set to 13.02.2005
Expected Result: Free resource apply for one day and charged_to set to 14.02.2005
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms