Pricing Center is Unable To Open Product Created Using Pricing Design Center
(Doc ID 2101607.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 18.104.22.168.0 version, Pricing Center
Not able to open a product created using Pricing Design Center (PDC)
1. In PDC, create charge offer for rating data events (or, any usage event that is going to be rated in ECE)
2. Submit the charge offer, ensure that RRE (Real-time Rating Engine) and BRE (Batch Rating Engine) are up and running, so that the charge offer will be synced to BRM database
3. Now launch Pricing Center and try to open the charge offer (product).
4. Pricing Center throws an error.
Note : As an alternate option, even if the brm opcode PCM_OP_PRICE_GET_PRODUCT_INFO is used to read the product details, same error is thrown as shown in cm pinlog below
5. Below error is produced in cm pinlog :
* Below business parameter is already enabled :
* The procedure create_pricing_tailormadeplan_procedures.pl has already been loaded into database.
How can we address the error and be able to open the product (created from PDC) in Pricing Center ?
The purpose is to just allow multiple testers, for example, to login to Pricing Center with same user credentials and have read-only access to pricing data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document