Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.4, when moving a location from one zone to another and the new zone has an active Customer Segment Promotion, we observe that the promotion does not inherit the correct end-date.
You expect the promotion to inherit the correct end date when the actual end date of the promotion is the effective date - 1.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Keep the below values in RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS table:
LOC_MOVE_PROM_OVERLAP = 1
LOC_MOVE_PROM_OVERLAP_BEHAVIOR = 2
2. Log in to RPM.
3. Navigate to Promotions > Create Promotion.
4. Create a customer segment simple promotion from 01-Jan to 30-Jan on Zones 1 & 2. Make it active.
5. Create a location move from zone 1 to 2 on 15-Jan.
6. After running the location move batches, check RPM_PROMO_DTL table.
• Note that a record is created with start date as 15-Jan and end date as 14-Jan, which is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms