ALC Order Finalize Screen Shows Incorrect Values for Extended ELC and ALC
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Extended ALC (actual landed cost) and ELC (estimated landed cost) values are incorrectly calculated on the ALC Order Finalize [alcordfn] screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- From PO Header Maintenance [ordhead] screen, create an order for an item having Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) and expense details.
- Ship and receive the order.
- Create and finalize transportation record using Transportation [transprt] screen.
- Go to Customs Entry Header [cehead] screen and allocate ALC.
- From Obligation Maintenance [oblmain] screen, create a new ASN shipment obligation.
- Go to ALC Order Finalize screen and notice that extended ALC and ELC values are incorrectly calculated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms