Last updated on MARCH 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Resetting a clearance is not being reflected on RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL (RFR) and other tables when NewItemLoc (NIL) has re-generated timelines at levels above the level at which the clearance was created.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select parent item with multiple diffs that have no ranging
2. Range another tran level item associated to one of the diffs on clearance
3. Run NIL
4. Create future dated percent off clearances at the style/diff/zone level
Do not use a Primary Zone. Make sure they approve.
5. Range another tran level item associated to one of the diffs on clearance
6. Run NIL
7. Run Price Event Execution PEE (batch) and move the vdate forward 1 day
8. Bounce RPM
9. Go to the executed clearances for the clearance with the item from range 2 and reset the clearance for vdate plus 1 on the Maintain Clearance screen
Notice that even though RPM clearance shows the clearance has been reset, it did not reach RFR or clearance reset. This only occurs when the items are rolled up at a level higher than the one at which the clearance was created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms