Clearance Reset Timelines Not Reflected in RPM_Future_Retail and Other Tables
(Doc ID 2101732.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 to 14.1.3 [Release 14.1]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Resetting a clearance is not being reflected on RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL (RFR) and other tables when NewItemLoc (NIL) batch has re-generated timelines at levels above the level at which the clearance was created.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select parent item with multiple differentiators (diffs) that have no ranging.
2. Range another transaction level item associated to one of the diffs on clearance
3. Run NIL batch.
4. Create future dated percent off clearances at the style/diff/zone level. Do not use a Primary Zone. Make sure they approve.
5. Range another transaction level item associated to one of the diffs on clearance
6. Run NIL batch
7. Run Price Event Execution PEE (batch) and move the vdate forward 1 day
8. Bounce RPM server.
9. Go to the executed clearances for the clearance with the item from range 2 and reset the clearance for vdate plus 1 on the Maintain Clearance screen.
Notice that even though RPM clearance shows the clearance has been reset, it did not reach RFR or clearance reset tables. This only occurs when the items are rolled up at a level higher than the one at which the clearance was created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document