Warehouse Delivery (WHD) Item Screen Shows Extra Button After Using JUMP Functionality
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), the Warehouse Delivery (WHD) Items screen is showing an extra button after using JUMP functionality.
Steps to Recreate:
- Go to Warehouse Delivery.
- Navigate to the WHD Detail screen.
- Select a container, which will take the control to the WHD Container Detail screen.
- Notice that the menu buttons 'save', 'add item', 'remove item', 'scanner' and 'cancel' are available.
- Go to Jump. Select Item Lookup, enter the item ID, and click on Jump.
- User will go to item lookup screen. Click on Back to go back to WHD Item screen.
- Notice that two extra menu buttons 'Back' and 'EXT. Attributes' are displayed, even though both store and system options related to it are set to NO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms