Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS), when a suspended transaction is retrieved with items active on a promotion, the PROMO component is missing from IDISC Record in the Retail Transaction Log (RTLOG), which causes the RTLog import to fail in Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ORESA) with “PROM_COMP_REQ” error .
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Select F3 POS.
2. Scan or enter items that are active on a promotion (example : 907 , 908 from sample data).
3. Select F5 Transaction > F9 More > F2 Suspend.
4. Select F5 Transaction > F9 More > F3 Retrieve .
5. Enter the transaction sequence number .
6. On the Sell Item screen , add a few more items that are on promotion ( example : 909 , 910 from sample data) .
7. Select F6 Tender > F2 Cash .
Check the RTLog generated for the above transaction and note that the PROMO component is missing :
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms