Unable to Run Change Package Report for ECOs With 2000 Characters in Description of Change Field
(Doc ID 2102463.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to run Change Package Report for some particular ECOs with more than 2000 characters in the Description of Change field.
Expect to run Change Package Report for all Changes
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Java Client, go to Chang Orders, change MaxLengh to 4000 of "Description of Change" in Cover Page.
2. Log in to Web client, Create a Part001, add one BOM Partbom001.
3. Create a ECO, set Description of Change more than 2000 chars.
4. Add Part001 as Affect item, remove it's BOM Partbom001.
5, Create a Part002, add some BOMs Partbom0021, Partbom0022, Partbom0023.
6. Add Part002 as ECO's Affect item.
7. Run Change Package Report for this ECO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!