Delete Button Does Not Work in ReIM Supplier Group Setup
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After clicking the Delete button on Supplier Group Setup window, the selected record is not deleted.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log in into REIM
2. Go to Admin - > Click Supplier Options -> Supplier option screen opens.
3. Enter a Supplier ID in the supplier ID field and press 'Query'. The supplier invoice matching attributes are populated.
4. Click on 'Supplier Group options' button to open the relevant form. Form opens.
5. Enter a valid supplier ID and press 'ADD'. The supplier is added in the supplier group frame below.
6. Now select the check box beside the supplier record and press the 'DELETE' button.
7. There is absolutely no action on the screen. The process should remove the supplier from the frame.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms