Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Primavera P6 Professional Project Management 184.108.40.206 version, Authentication and Security - LDAP/SSL
When using the P6 15.2.2 PROFESSIONAL download media and connecting to a Professional database, an attempt at using the Administration Configuration Utility (to create LDAP configuration), the LDAP test fails with the following error:
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.
If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'EncryptNiapPass-wordUTF8' in DLL 'PrmEncryption.dll'.
1. Click Start --> Programs --> Oracle -Primavera P6 --> P6 Professional R8.x --> P6 Professional Help & Tools --> Administration Configuration.
2. Enter a privileged user name and password for the P6 Professional database.
3. Enter the Server Name, Database Name, and Port Number for the P6 Professional database.
4. Click the LDAP Configuration tab.
5. Click the LDAP Servers row
6. Click the Add button.
Due to this issue, users cannot configure LDAP for P6 Professional using the 220.127.116.11 Professional software.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms