Effective Pricing Edit Characteristic Button Is Not Showing Predefined Parameter Value
(Doc ID 2103098.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Go to effective pricing.
2. Create new price assignment with price item parameter which has pre defined value.
4. Click on edit price assignment on effective price assignment screen.
5. Click on edit price assignment screen.
6. Predefined price item parameter value is not shown on UI.
7. DB is storing value of pre defined price parameter value correctly.
While editing price assignment, it is giving incorrect information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document