DirectDeliveryDiscrepantItems Report Shows 0 Quantity
(Doc ID 2103133.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) is received with excessive damaged quantity that is not part of the order, the quantity, displayed on the Direct Delivery Discrepant Items Report, has zero value.
Steps to Recreate:
- In Store Options, set the 'Auto Remove Damaged Quantity' to Yes.
- In the system options, set 'Disable Discrepancy Checks in all Receiving' to No (by default it is No).
- Receive a Purchase Order (PO) based DSD.
- While receiving, make sure it is received with discrepant damaged quantity which is in excess of the ordered quantity.
- Run the DirectDeliveryDiscrepantItems Report.
- It is observed that no records are fetched.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!