Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a UPC is created, ranged and approved, and if the short description is changed on the same day, only the SKU level record gets exported in posdnld. The UPC level information is not sent.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new tran level item. Approve it.
- Add a child item (i.e., UPC item) to it.
- Range the item to a store and approve it. Click OK and close the item form.
- Reopen the same tran level item in edit mode.
- Change its short description and click OK.
- Run posdnld. In the output file, you can see the following records:
a) A tran type 2 for UPC create (with both item and ref item)
b) Tran type 10 for SKU short description update (with item number, noref item number)
c) But no tran type 10 for UPC short description update (with item number as well as ref item number). (This is not the expected behaviour.)
- Run post job for posdnld. Update short description for the same item.
- Run posdnld batch.
- Notice that Tran type 10 for UPC short description update (with item number as well as ref item number) exists this time. (This is the expected behaviour.)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms