Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Gateway-Configuration tool runs other actions besides the selected one if the other actions were partially stepped through before the final action was run. For example if Replace Metadata is stepped through up to the point it prompts for the database connection details, Replace Metadata will be run when another action like adding a customization is run.
This can cause metadata in the database to be removed or refreshed unexpectedly.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Choose Manage Customizations.
- Choose Add Customization and select the new customization
- Before completing the wizard click the Back button
- Go back until the option to Manage Metadata is available
- Select Replace Gateway Metadata and click Next
- Do not proceed further. Click the Back button once on the database connection details screen
- Continue back until the option for the Manage Customizations is available
- Select Manage Customizations and then complete adding the new customization.
- In the background notice that the metadata for all the providers is being replaced even though the action is to add a new customization.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms