Price Guide Does Not Work in What-if Analysis on a Competitive Pricing Strategy
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New Price values are not rounded in accordance with the Selected Price Guide for What-if Analysis on a Competitive Pricing Strategy.
1. From the Task Pad, select Worksheet > Worksheet Status. The Worksheet Status workspace opens.
2. Select the worksheet you want to view the details of.
3. Click Worksheet Detail.
4. Select the row you want to perform a what-if analysis.
5. Click What If.
6. Make changes to the following fields :
- Select a price guide
- Select compete type - Price Above or Price Below.
- Enter a new compete percent, 17 for example.
7. Click Apply.
8. New Price value are not rounded in accordance with Selected Price Guide.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms