Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying overlapping deals, the FUTURE_COST table contains an incorrect value for NET_COST.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Log into RMS > Ordering -> Deals Managements. Open Deal Find form.
2. Create new deal D1 using: Deal Timing=Promotional, ACTIVE_DATE=19.01.2016, CLOSE_DATE=30.02.2016, Billing Type=Off-invoice,
Threshold Value Type="Get unit for fixed price", Deal class="cumulative", Cost Apply Type=Net Cost
3. Add item, set Org Level=Chain
4. Add Threshold: Lower Limit=1, Upper Limit=999999, Value=55.55
5. Approve deal D1. In FUTURE_COST table, a record in inserted with NET_COST=55.55 and ACTIVE_DATE=19.01.2016.
6. Select the previously created deal D1 for copying and create deal D2 on Deal Find form. Set ACTIVE_DATE=24.01.2016, CLOSE_DATE=30.02.2016. Click OK.
7. Add Threshold: Lower Limit=1, Upper Limit=999999, Value=44.44
8. Approve deal D2.
Expected result: NET_COST= 44.44 for ACTIVE_DATE = 24.01.2016
Actual result: NET_COST= 14.09 for ACTIVE_DATE = 24.01.2016
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms