External Rollup (Batch And Ad-hoc) Not Returning Substances If the BOM Has a Part with Quantity (Qty) = 0
(Doc ID 2104390.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Governance and Compliance - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.3.2 version, Oracle Agile Product Governance and Compliance , Rollup (PGC)
External Rollup (Batch and Ad-hoc) not returning substances if the BOM has a part with Qty = 0
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into web client as admin
2. Create two internal specifications and one external specification
sp001 with substance: AL(threshold PPM=3000);Lead(threshold PPM=4000)
sp002 with substance: AL(threshold PPM=3000);Lead(threshold PPM=4000)
EX_sp001 with substance: AL(threshold PPM=3000);Lead(threshold PPM=4000)
3. Create three parts:P1;P001;P002, set their mass as 1g
4. Create a substance declaration:MD001 with sp001, then add P001 to its items table with below composition:
5. Create a substance declaration:MD002 with sp002, then add P002 to its items table with below composition:
6. Open P1, add P001 and P002 to its BOM table, and set P001.QTY=1, set P002.QTY=0; add EX_sp001 to its compliance table, click calculate compliance button
7. External composition is published, select it and view substances
No substances returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document