Why Does the RMS Mass Change Item/Loc Screen Not Save UIN Updates?
(Doc ID 2104511.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0.3 mass change item/loc screen is not saving UIN updates when 'All Store' is selected. UIN updates are saved when individual stores are selected.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to edit item screen to edit any item that does not have UIN information.
- On item maintenance screen (itemmaster) click on Locations link.
- On item location screen (itemloc) click on Mass Change Item/Loc.
- Select All Stores in location selection type dropdown and click Apply button.
- Click serialization checkbox, select Serial Number for UIN type, select Serial Number for UIN label, and select Store Receiving for capture time.
- Click OK on Item location attribute screen.
- Click OK on item location screen
- Click OK on item maintenance screen.
- Check database table ITEM_LOC for the SKU you selected in step 1. Notice that none of the UIN columns are updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document