Why Does the RMS Mass Change Item/Loc Screen Not Save UIN Updates?
Last updated on MAY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0.3 mass change item/loc screen is not saving UIN updates when 'All Store' is selected. UIN updates are saved when individual stores are selected.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to edit item screen to edit any item that does not have UIN information.
- On item maintenance screen (itemmaster) click on Locations link.
- On item location screen (itemloc) click on Mass Change Item/Loc.
- Select All Stores in location selection type dropdown and click Apply button.
- Click serialization checkbox, select Serial Number for UIN type, select Serial Number for UIN label, and select Store Receiving for capture time.
- Click OK on Item location attribute screen.
- Click OK on item location screen
- Click OK on item maintenance screen.
- Check database table ITEM_LOC for the SKU you selected in step 1. Notice that none of the UIN columns are updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms