Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ItemReclassBatch batch does not update RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL (RFR) table when the child item is not ranged.
Steps to reproduce :
- Create a Style with 2 child items.
- Range only the 2nd child items to a store by sequence.
- Approve the item.
- Run the newitemlocbatch.
- Verify the item present in RPM_ITEM_LOC and RFR tables.
- Reclassify the style from the existing dept to a new dept.
- Verify the RECLASS_HEAD and RECLASS_ITEM tables.
- Run the reclass batches.
- Verify the RPM_ITEM_MODIFICATIONS table.
- Run the ITEMRECLASSBATCH.SH batch.
- Verify the RPM_ITEM_LOC and RFR.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms