Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), while performing a post void of a transaction, if the application times out on cash drawer offline screen, then that transaction goes missing from the database (DB).
Steps to Reproduce:
Pre-requisite: Cash drawer should be offline before performing the post void transaction.
- Complete a sale transaction.
- Perform post void of above transaction.
- Verify that Cash Drawer Offline prompt appears.
- Let the system time out on this prompt.
- Verify that transaction gets missed in DB.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms