Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When receiving publishing adapter is down and SCP receipt_level is set to 'C'ontainer level, negative receiving adjustment goes positive, causing inventory discrepancy between RWMS and RMS.
Steps To Recreate:
- Make the publishing receiving adapter (Eway) down.
- Create a PO for multiple items in RMS.
- Create an Non-Specified Casepack (NSC) type of appointment and start receiving it.
- Receive the first item, then second item.
- Now go to the Container Checking Screen and delete the first item as well as the container.
- Now again go to the RF Screen and receive the first item again in the same container id. At that moment the negative adjustment which is present in RECEIPT_TO_UPLOAD table will change it to positive.
- This results in stock discrepancy between RWMS and RMS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms