Different Logic For Available Qty Calculation In Transfer And RTV Screens
(Doc ID 2105036.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Different logic for available quantity(QTY) calculation in Transfer and Return To Vendor (RTV) screens, when the NON_SELLABLE_QTY is a negative value.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new item.
- Update ITEM_LOC_SOH, such that stock_on_hand is say 10 and NON_SELLABLE_QTY for the item (at the location to be used for transfer and RTV) is negative, say -20.
- Insert record into INV_STATUS_QTY for the item with INV_STATUS = 4 (Non Sellable) and qty = -20.
- Try to create a new transfer (TSFHEAD.INVENTORY_TYPE = 'A').
- Note that the qty available for transfer is 10 units.
- Now try to create a new RTV (RTV_DETAIL.INV_STATUS = null).
- Note that the incorrect qty available for RTV, which is 10-(-20) = 30.
Expectation is that the same behavior should be followed between Transfer and RTV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document