SIM Application is Not Allowing Different Login After First Login Ends in a SSO Configured Environment
(Doc ID 2105085.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) Application which is configured with Single Sign-On (SSO), is not allowing new/different user login to access SIM client from same machine after the first login attempt ends.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Login to SIM with SSO Login.
- Notice, SIM Application will get launched and Client screen is displayed.
- Click on log out button.
- Notice,the application logs out completely without showing the standard Logout/Exit window, which is the case for Non-SSO Environment.
- Relaunch the application using same browser / URL.
- Notice the Application uses the last logged in user details forcefully and does not ask for new login.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!