SIM Application is Not Allowing Different Login After First Login Ends in a SSO Configured Environment
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store Inventory Management (SIM) Application which is configured with Single Sign-On (SSO), is not allowing new/different user login to access SIM client from same machine after the first login attempt ends.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Login to SIM with SSO Login.
- Notice, SIM Application will get launched and Client screen is displayed.
- Click on log out button.
- Notice,the application logs out completely without showing the standard Logout/Exit window, which is the case for Non-SSO Environment.
- Relaunch the application using same browser / URL.
- Notice the Application uses the last logged in user details forcefully and does not ask for new login.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms