getFilename Used in Java PX During File Checkin Does Not Retrieve Every File Name
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to checkin File Folder with multiple attachment files, getFilename() method used during the "Check In Files" Event Type cannot
retrieve every new file name replaced. If 2 file was replaced at once during check in, only the 1st file name is retrived correctly but the second file
name is not retrieved correctly. It shows the first file name which is not correct.
When trying to checkin File Folder with multiple attachment files, getFilename() method used during the "Check In Files" Event Type can retrieve
every new file name replaced.
- Create a JAR file including the following java code.
- Restart the WebLogic server
- Login to Web Client
- Go to Part object and move to attachment tab
- Add a Folder object with multiple files attached
File Name File Type Folder Number attachment-07a.txt; attachment-08b.txt; Folder FOLDER00024
- Select the folder added in step 8 and press Checkout button
- Select multiple files and perform checkout
- Zip file will be downloaded
- Select the folder added in step 8 and press Checkin button
- Replace multiple file and press Replace button
Original File Name Replacement File Name attachment-07a.txt attachment-07.txt attachment-08b.txt attachment-08.txt
- Go to History tab and confirm that the event is successfully run
- Check the below directory and review the log:addon-debug.log
- Confirm the addon-debug.log. Filename only shows attachment-07.txt. attachment-08.txt is not shown.
2015-12-03 15:23:32,341 <CheckInFilePreHandlerSample:DEBUG> Check in FileName => attachment-07.txt,attachment-07.txt,
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms