User Defined Attributes Workflow on Merchandise Hierarchy Level Is Not Intuitive
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening User Defined Attributes form for Merchandise hierarchy level (e.g., on class level), fields for entering values for UDA are empty. After entering the values and clicking apply, the form will update the first record in the table if it exists. This is not intuitive; the user expects that the new record will be added.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Open Action-> Merchandise Hierarchy.
2. Drill down to a Class and click Edit.
3. Options-> User Defined Attributes.
4. Make sure that there already exists a UDA assigned. If not, add one, and re-open the form.
5. The first UDA in the table is selected, but fields for entry below the table are empty.
6. Enter a new UDA and click Apply.
7. The first UDA in the table has been updated. The expected behavior here would be to insert a new record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms