Receipt Reopened After Invoice Delete Causing Receipt Write Off Batch Failure
(Doc ID 2105372.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to reopen the receipt after an invoice was deleted, the "receiptwriteoff" batch fails with the following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create order with two items
2. Receive order in full
3. Create invoice with two lines
4. One line should be an exact match
5. One line should have a qty discrepancy
6. Back date the invoice to make sure the details will automatch
7. Confirm the close open shipment days setting
8. We set it to 1 for this vendor to speed up the write off test
9. run automatch and confirm the invoice and shipment line automatch
10. run receiptwriteoff and confirm only the unmatched portion was written off
11. Delete the partially matched invoice
12. Go to summary match and search for the order
13. All 20 units are available to match even though 10 have already bee written off
14. When receipt write off runs again it fails because this receipt has already been written off
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document