Receipt Reopened After Invoice Delete Causing Receipt Write Off Batch Failure
(Doc ID 2105372.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to reopen the receipt after an invoice was deleted, the "receiptwriteoff" batch fails with the following error:
Steps to Recreate:
- Create order with two items.
- Receive order in full.
- Create invoice with two lines.
- One line should be an exact match.
- One line should have a quantity discrepancy.
- Back date the invoice to make sure the details will automatch.
- Confirm the close open shipment days setting.
- Set it to 1 for this vendor to speed up the write off batch.
- Run automatch and confirm the invoice and shipment line automatch.
- Run receiptwriteoff and confirm only the unmatched portion was written off.
- Delete the partially matched invoice.
- Go to summary match and search for the order.
- All 20 units are available to match even though 10 have already bee written off.
- When receipt write off runs again it fails because this receipt has already been written off.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document