Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inventory adjustments are created with wrong disposition changes during cycle count which causes inventory imbalances of unavailable units between RWMS and RMS.
Steps To Recreate:
- Apply WIP code 'GIFT_C' to both the child labels on a labeled master in reserve location.
- Check INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD records as below:
- Notice that inventory disposition changes from ATS to WIP.
- Mark reserve location for cycle count.
- Cycle count and find no inventory in the reserve location.
- Notice that the pallet goes to UNLOCATEDLOC and no change in INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD.
- Apply trouble code 'LS' (Lost) to 2 child labels and notice that WIP to TRBL disposition change records get created in INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD table.
- Cycle count the reserve location and now find the pallet with 2 children there.
- Notice that INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD gets created from WIP to ATS disposition whereas the children are in 'T' status with 'TRBL' inventory disposition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms