Duplicate Records in TRAN_DATA for Tran Code 15 after Running Salesprocess.ksh
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Finding duplicate tran code 15 records in tran data after running salesprocess.ksh when LINE_PROCESS_ID_SEQ is near the max value.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Ensure that LINE_PROCESS_ID_SEQ is near its max value and the number of lines in POSUPLD file is more than the available sequence numbers
2) Create 5 items in RMS and range them to 5 stores
3) Create POSU files for the items and stores created in step 2
4) Upload the POSU files by running uploadsales_all.ksh
5) Once the files are uploaded to staging table, run salesprocess.ksh
6) Query TRAN_DATA and see that there are duplicate entries for tran code 15 for some of the items.
Also when when LINE_PROCESS_ID_SEQ is recycled. i.e when the sequence value changes from 999999 to 1, tran code 60 (employee discount) for the sales transaction was not posted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms