Transaction History Does Not Show Correct Reason Codes for Sales/Returns Occurring in ORPOS
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that transaction lookup for Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS) transactions does not show the reason for the inventory movement at a store. The reason should show as either Sale or Return based on the transaction type in SIM database table POS_TRANSACTION.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Ring the sale of an item in ORPOS
2. Let the transaction flow to SIM either via Webservice or via batch processing - Note the transaction id
3. In SIM navigate to 'Tran History' lookup and lookup the above transaction by changing the filter to 'POS Transaction'
4. Find that the Transaction date, transaction id, item id, etc. are all shown correctly
5. Find that the reason field shows no value
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms