Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM), the calculations of some prices at the Item Parent level are not calculating as expected.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Find Item Parent with multiple DIFFs not yet ranged.
- Range 2 SKUs with different DIFF.
- Run NewItemLoc (NIL) batch.
- Create 2 Clearances at Item Parent/Diff/Zone.
- Range SKU from step 2 to another Store.
- Run NIL batch.
- Run PriceEventExecution (PEE) batch.
- Run DTESYS then bounce RPM.
- Using "Maintain Clearances" screen, reset the 2nd Clearance (25%).
- Run PEE batch.
- Check prices using Price Inquiry screen. Notice that parent level results have inaccurate results for calculated average clearance retail.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms