RWMS Creates Inventory Adjustment Without Disposition Information Which Fails To Subscribe In RMS
(Doc ID 2105879.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an inventory adjustment(InvAdjust) message is sent with no "from disposition" and "to disposition" it fails to consume when subscribing in RMS due to invalid disposition code. Thus stock on hand is not being correctly updated in RMS, which can leave to stock mismatch between RWMS and RMS.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a C-Type ASN in RWMS.
2. Receive the same against ASN Appointment.
3. Notice that CONTAINER.INV_DISPOSITION is set to NULL.
4. Invoke Inventory Inquiry/Edit by Container.
5. Delete the container
6. Validate that both disposition fields are null in inv_adjustment_to_upload(_his).
7. Due to both FROM and TO disposition being NULL, InvAdjust message fails in RIB-RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document