Same Account_no Value Is Being Stored In Different Schemas In Multischema Setup
(Doc ID 2105957.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version,
* While placing End to End(E2E) order from Siebel to BRM, if PCM_OP_CUST_COMMIT_CUSTOMER is invoked twice then same account number is being stored in different schemas.
1. First order completed on BRM for account creation (PCM_OP_CUST_COMMIT_CUSTOMER), say account_no is X (created in schema 1)
2. Next order failed on BRM to add service for account created previously in schema 1
3. Order again re-pushed for some reason for account creation (PCM_OP_CUST_COMMIT_CUSTOMER), now new account with account_no X is created in schema 8
4. Order completed on BRM for modify account details (on schema 8)
See that two account poids now have same account_no.
There should be unique account_no being stored across all the schemas, how to achieve this?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!