Credit Note Posting with Different Value from IM_DOC_HEAD
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
This issue occurs in Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) version 14.0.2, Document Creation.
When posting a Credit Note (CN) in response to a Credit Note Request (CNR), you observe the system is submitting the CNR amount with the CN tax.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Order, shipment, receipt in RMS (order, shipment and receipt with this same quantity for item) using vendor that has in ReIM "send debit memo" option setting to "never"
(im_supplier_option.send_debit_memo='N') and "Hold Invoices until Credit Note is Received" is unchecked (im_supplier_option.hold_invoices = 'N')
2. Create Invoice in ReIM with more cost than on receipt (we want to have cost discrepancy after matching)
3. Match Invoice with Receipt - correct cost in order
4. Run "Reason Code Action Rollup" batch, Credit Note Request will be created by this batch
5. Go in ReIM to "Document Maintenance"->document search and find CNR created in previous step.
6. Go inside CNR and click button Create Credit Note to create Credit Not for this Credit Note Request, CN to have LESS cost than CNR.
7. Run RESOLUTION_POSTING batch to change CN status from "APPROVE" to "POSTED"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms