"Outage Restored" Appears Before Device Closed Entry in Event Log and User Log
(Doc ID 2107143.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an event is restored (by opening and closing the device for an ONS PDO/PSO event), the "Event Restored" entry in the Event Log and User Log is listed before the "Close device" entry.
The events should appear in logical order -- Event Restored should appear after the device closed operation.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a PSO/PDO on a device
2. Place a crew ONS to the event
3. Open the device and then close it to transition the event from ONS to RST
4. Open the Event Log or User Log and observe the "Event restored" entry is listed before "Close device" entry - expecting "close device" to be listed before "Event Restored"
Actual result in the Event Log/User Log(listed from earliest to latest):
1. Open <device alias>
2. Event given Real Device Outage status at <device alias>
3. Event restored
4. Close <device alias>
5. Event status changed from ONS to RST
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document