Incorrect Data in Table FM_FISCAL_DOC_TAX_DETAIL_WAC When PO Cost Is Changed During NF Receiving Process
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data in table FM_FISCAL_DOC_TAX_DETAIL_WAC is not correct when purchase order (PO) cost is changed during NF (Nota Fiscal) receiving process.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO (ex. item supplier cost is $100).
2. Input the NF for PO created and change NF cost (ex. item NF cost $200).
3. Ensure that no tax values are provided in the table FM_FISCAL_DOC_TAX_DETAIL.
4. Validate NF and solve the discrepancies: Cost -> decide in favor of (NF) and Taxes -> decide in favor of (SYSTEM).
5. Submit schedule to receipt.
6. Change item cost on PO to the same item cost of NF (ex. $100 to $200).
7. Execute the receiving process.
8. Note that the system does not create a line of ICMS (WAC) in this receiving process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms