Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), there is a missing translation for STORE in the confirm receipt screen when logged in as a Brazilian user.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO).
- Create a Predist stock order against the PO.
- Create a Flexible Pallet Receiving (FPR) with details appointment.
- Log in as a user with BR (Brazilian) language.
- Perform appointment receiving.
- In Confirm Receipt screen, when Dest Type is store, there is no translation description. It always appears as STORE in Brazilian Portuguese language.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms