Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation, Item/Loc exclusion validation is failing when the allocation has a Non Sellable Staple Complex Pack (NSSCP) not ranged to the stores and another item (not related) and ranged to the stores.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select a NSSCP such that its is not ranged to 2 stores, but the components are ranged.
- Select another staple item such that it is ranged to the two stores from step 1.
- Add both the items to create an allocation.
- Add the two stores in step 1.
- Click on Next in the location screen.
- Notice that no item location validation error is seen.
- Calculate the allocation.
- Notice that the pack is added to the allocation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms