ECE Fails to Set the Daily SMS Bucket Valid_to Date in BRM
(Doc ID 2107986.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Rating business logic
On passing two sms usage records for an account, first one being a grant and second one consumption, rated CDRs get generated in the corresponding out file ( by rated event formatter ). But on loading (into brm database using REL) second CDR before first CDR, valid_to is set to '0' although quantity (granted sms) is correct.
valid_to value in BRM should be correct as it is in ECE, and not 0.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Stop rel daemon process
2. Trigger first SMS of the day. (Product is created to grant 3000 free SMS a day)
3. Check if usage is successful and CDR got generated in "abc" directory.
4. If CDR is generated in "abc" directory, then move it a temporary directory and don't load it.
5. Check in BRM, whether the daily sms balance bucket is created or not.
6. Trigger another sms and check if it is successful and whether CDR got generated or not
7. If CDR is generated in "abc" directory, then load it by using Rel Daemon process. (Second CDR loaded before first)
8. Now check whether daily sms balance bucket is created or not. if created then check the valid_from and valid_to and make a note of it.
In this case : current balance will be in +ve ie. 1. valid_from will be correct, but valid_to is null.
9. Now load the first sms CDR using rel daemon.
10. Now check the daily sms balance bucket - current balance, valid_from & valid_to.
Observation : current balance will be -2998(which is correct), valid_from is correct, valid_to is still null.
Issue occurs when second CDR is loaded before first.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!