Error 'FRM: 40505-ORACLE error: unable to perform query' Occurs When User Clicks on 'List of Groups' Button on POSMCRIT Form
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Retail Merchandising System (RMS) POSMCRIT form, clicking on the "List of Groups" button results in the following error:
The error also occurs with the other buttons: "List of Departments"/"List of Classes"/"List of Subclasses".
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to RMS.
- Click Control on left panel.
- Choose POS Configuration -> Coupon.
- Choose New in Action field.
- Fill coupon form as below:
- Coupon ID/Coupon Description: new coupon
- Coupon Type/Amt: Percentage (10.00)
- Max. Discount Amt: 100
- Select Effective Date and Expiration Date
- Tax Class: Taxable
- Click on Items button.
- POSMCRIT form opens. Click on 'List of Groups' button. Error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms