Exception "The Primary Zone Group Is Not Defined" Raised While Creating A PO For Non Sellable Complex Pack
(Doc ID 2108574.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a purchase order (PO) for a non sellable complex pack, below exception gets raised:
Step To Recreate:
- Create a new Department in RMS
- Entry of that Department has NOT been inserted into RPM_MERCH_RETAIL_DEF table
- Create 2 Non Sellable items (Item level - 1, tran level - 1)
- Create a PO with these 2 Non Sellable Items, System allow to Approve the PO
- Create a Non Sellable Complex Buyer Pack (order type as Pack) having pack component as the 2 non sellable items as mentioned in step 3
- Tried to Create a PO with this Non Sellable Complex Pack
- It is not allowing and throwing the error "The Primary Zone Group is not defined"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document