Is It Possible to Save a Return Request in SIM When the Return Quantity Is Zero ?
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to save a Return Request in the Store Inventory Management (SIM) application when the Return Quantity is entered as zero?
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an external Return/Transfer Request from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) for a couple of items.
2. Log into the store using SIM.
3. Navigate to 'Shipping/Receiving' -> 'Returns'.
4. Find the Return Request created in step 1. It will be in "Requested" status.
5. Open the Return Request.
6. Save it without entering a return quantity for any item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms