Creating New Change From a Document/Part With "\" (Backslash) in Number Field Fails
(Doc ID 2109266.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating new change from a document/part with "\" in number field fails
Change is created from a document/part
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a document/part with "\" in the name
- Attach an attachment to it
- Click on Action-> Create new change-> Changes
- Select a change type and populate required fields
- Click Save and "Proceed with attachments" click finish
- Dialogue for "Proceed with Attachments" is produced again and again until user clicks "Cancel" and finish
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document