Missing Relay Rack Information on Equipment Assignment Blocks in the Connection Design > CLR/DLR Design
(Doc ID 2109582.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MetaSolv Solution 188.8.131.525
New or re-assigned Equipment Assignment blocks in the Connection Design > CLR/DLR Design are missing Relay Rack information. This behavior was observed in a test environment after upgrading from 184.108.40.2060.7 to 220.127.116.115.
Relay Rack information should properly appear on the Connection Design > CLR/DLR Design Equipment Assignment blocks.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps using MetaSolv Solution 18.104.22.1685:
1. Inventory Management
2. Connection Design
3. Query for and open a Connection Design having an Equipment Assignment
* Note the Relay Rack information
4. Double click the Equipment Assignment block
5. Right click on the connection and select "Unassign Connection"
6. Right click on the connection again select "Assign Connection"
* Note the Relay Rack information is missing
Due to this issue, field personnel can make serious mistakes as they rely on the Relay Rack assignment information to properly identify the correct equipment needing to be maintained.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document