Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a view by adding roll-up columns, the total wizard is not creating the total view with those two roll-up columns.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click On Foundation Data > Create Total Definition
2. Fill in the values for the fields in Total Overview.
2.1. In Total field, enter the ID, In Description, enter Description, In the Start Date,
enter the date for which the total definition is effective, Select Sales in Total Category, then click Next
3. In the Attributes window select the following Total Characteristics
3.1. RTLOG = NO, Online Screen = NO, HQ = NO, System value total = Yes (disabled), count/sum = sum, balancing level = Store,
total created with wizard = Yes, total required by the system? = No, Display Group = 1, then click Next
4. Select Actions > Add. The Total Maintenance - Add Realm window appear.
5. In the Realm Type field, select Table(INT)PK or Single Row; in Realm Name, select SA_TRAN_HEAD; in Realm Alias, select SA_TRAN_HEAD
Note you can add more totals by clicking OK and Add Another
6. Click Next. The Parameters and Roll-ups window appears.
7. Select > Add in Parameters. The Total Maintenance - Add Parameter window appears.
8.In the Realm alias field, select the Alias, then in the Parameter Name field, select an existing name. Click OK to add the total.
You can add more totals by clicking OK and Add Another.
9. In the Roll Ups, select the Parameter to be Totaled field, select the parameter to be totaled.
then in the Roll-Up 1 and Roll-Up Reference Number Label field, select the respective options (Ref. No 1, Ref. No. 2).
Click Next, the Restrictions window appears.
10. In the Restrict Results By Constant Values, select Actions > Add. The Total Maintenance - Add Restrictions window appears.
In the Parameter name field, select the name (Tran_Type), then the Operator (In), then in the Constant Value (SALE;RETURN).
Click OK to add the total. You can add more total clicking Ok and add another. Click Next, the Location Traits window appears.
11. In the Location Traits, select Actions > Add. The Total Maintenance - Add Location Traits window appears. In the Location Trait,
select the feature associated location (602). Click OK to add the total, in the submit field, select the submit option.
A confirmation message to submit the totalizer is displayed. Click Yes to confirm. Click Save and Close to create the total definition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms