Late Sale Is Processed With Incorrect Sales Type for a Clearance Item That Is Active
(Doc ID 2109601.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The late sales transaction for a clearance item where transaction_date < clearance_effective_date -1 is posted as "C" sales type in TRAN_DATA table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new item.
- Run the NEWITEMLOC batch and interface the item to RPM.
- Create a clearance for vdate+1.
- Approve the clearance.
- Run the PRICEEVENTEXECUTIONBATCH and PRICEEVENTEXECUTIONRMSBATCH and verify the clearance information is updated ITEM_LOC table.
- Create a posupld file with the item with sales_date or transaction_Date < clearance Effective date -1.
- Run the below batches and verify TRAN_DATA.
- UPLOADSALES_ALL.KSH (Process Multiple POSU Files).
- SALESPROCESS.KSH (Main Processing of Staged Sale/Return Transactions).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!