Discounts Are Not Applied on Returns When Return Transaction Was Previously Suspended and Resume Is Cancelled
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.0, Discount is not applied on returns when the return transaction was previously suspended and then cancelled. When the return is performed for the same transaction, the discounted items will be returned at normal price - not the discounted one as on the sale transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to POS Client.
2. Add 2-3 discounted items (any kind of discounts including employee disc., promos, etc.) that will be marked as delivery items.
3. Add another item and mark it as delivery item.
4. Complete the transaction.
5. Perform return of above sale and choose one non-delivery item for return – Suspend the sale.
6. Perform resume of suspended transaction and then cancel that transaction.
7. Now again perform return of the transaction performed in step 4.
8. See that the item can be returned, but now with regular price - not with the price from the sale transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms