Price Event Execution Batch (PEE) Does Not Execute Some Approved Clearances/Clearance Reset
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RPM Price Event Execution DOES NOT execute some Approved Clearances/Clearance Reset with effective date of VDATE+1.
After RPM Price Event Execution completes successfully, some Approved Clearances/Clearance Reset with effective date of VDATE + 1 are not executed and are still in Approved Status.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and approve few clearance for effective_Date = VDATE+1.
- Create and approve few clearance reset for effective_Date =VDATE+1.
- Modify the Thread_LUW_COUNT,NUM_THREAD for the price_event_execution batch so that a CL,CR are picked by the same thread.
- Run the PEE Batch.
- Verify the RPM_CLEARANCE table.
- Verify the RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET table.
- Verify the RPM_PRICE_EVENT_thread tables.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms