Change Status Method getApprovers() Incorrectly Returns NULL When Set to Auto-Promote
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Item & BOM
In the change status event, when a change is set to auto-promote, the method IWFChangeStatusEventInfo.getApprovers() returns NULL even though there are Approvers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Workflow with 2 release statuses (Release1, Release2), with auto promote 'Yes'
2. Setup a Change status event PX on the Workflow.
3. Add Approvers for both the statuses
4. Update the Event PX code to get the list of current Approvers when status is changed.
5a. When change is in Release1, approve the change so it moves to Release2. Check the current Approvers from Change status Event when it moved to Release2 (Using IWFChangeStatusEventInfo.getApprovers() method)
5b. When Change is in Release1, move the status to Release2, without the user's approval from Release1. Check the current Approvers from Change status Event when it moved to Release2
6. With 5a, we get the current Approver as NULL, though there is an Approver. But with 5b, we get the current Approver properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms