Last updated on MARCH 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, the transfer Bill Of Lading (BOL) report does not show correct data. For example in the report:
1. Sender field has hard-coded values shown
2. Receiver field does not show the receiving store address
3. Ship to field is empty
4. Carrier selection is not checked.
Steps to recreate:
1. Select any existing transfer in SIM
2. Click on the print button - Ensure that the printer is set to "Browser"
3. Select the transfer BOL report and select the printer
4. Report is displayed in a browser session
5. Now select to print the same report using BIP
6. Find that the report is not printed and "The report cannot be rendered because of an error, please contact the administrator" error is shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms