Keyboard Shortcuts Do Not Work in SIM Item Lookup
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, the keyboard shortcuts, such as Alt-S (for search), Alt-B (for Back) and Alt-R (for Refresh) do not work. Also find that the Enter key does not work either in most screens.
Steps to recreate:
1. Log into SIM and navigate to lookups->Item Lookup
2. Enter an item id and press enter
3. Find that the "Search" button gets highlighted but nothing else happens (i.e. item details are not displayed)
4. Press other short cut keys such as Alt-S, Alt-B and Alt-R etc. and note the same
5. Find that the same issue happens with other screens in SIM also
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms